Profil

 

Author Profile


    I am Ika Hayu Lailinakhwa a student in Health Polytechnic of Semarang major Dental Therapist. I came from Rembang, Central of Java, Indonesia. I am always interest to make relation with people, like join some organization, and I love organize event :)



That picture framing out of me. I love join organization, watching movies, reading, explore new something, and writing. I choose mountain than beach . I choose Gryffindor than Slytherin, but in my result wizzadirngworld I am Hufflepuff, but its okay, kind and being humble is my principle. I prefer water than coffee and tea. I prefer outer than jumper. I choose cream sweater than navy sweater. And I take burger than fried rice for meal. 
I have some recomendation movies and book for you. This book is one of my favourite 'Nanti Kita Cerita Tentang Hari Ini' from writer Marcella FP. This book is about message for all people when feel happy, sad, confused and give up. There's a lots insightful words. And I recomendation movie for you who like realistic drama romance and musical you should pick 'La la Land' in your list. Don't forget to try it. xixi
I decide to write this blog, because I just want to share what I've been get and I would like to pouring my thought. I hope this blog like an oasis for you, you can get that you want at least a little bit positive vibes. I want for all of you lets say " aamiin" to one of my dream, someday I want have properly blog like a professional blogger. 

I think that's all about me, if you want to know about me later, you can follow my instagram account @lailinakhwa or in my contact email. Please check my button contact in this blog. 

--------------------------------------- ---------Whoever You are You're Special ----------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment